Sunday, March 30, 2008

Amazing Grace


Another Sunday after worship services

Allie is ready to be out of her dress but indulges a picture or two
The most recent comic relief - Allie has learned to sing all of the words to Amzing Grace by hearing me sing it over her the last two years...
That's precious enough. But the great part is HOW she sings it. Allie has noticed the vibrato in my voice and is comitted to making her voice "bounce" at key points in the song. So, here's her version:
Ah mazin' gray oh swee the sown
That sabed a wrehhh like me-he he he he (vibrato)
I won was loss but now I foun'
Was bline but now I see-he-he-he-he-he (vibrato)
"...one so fresh from Heaven."

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't belive how long Allie's hair is getting! I bet it just brings tears to your eyes hearing that sweet little angel sing. It's moments like that that make being a parent 100% worthwhile!