Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Okay, So It Really Wasn't THAT Bad...

Ignoring the fact that when we arrived in Allie's classroom, there were already 6 (yes 6!) pink Disney Princess backpacks on the floor, it really wasn't that bad. Mommy concedes - the backpack, shoes, lunch box, even thermos were...cute. And although I didn't know it before hand, it appears the DP backpack was essential to fitting in with her peers. Ahhh, Allie's very first "L.A. Gears" ;) (Amy, tell me you get this refference)












3 comments:

Amy said...

LOL, YES!!! But I was never cool, as you know. No L.A. Gear for us - too expensive! (I'm glad Bluewater isn't that clique-y because the girls backpacks were definitely one-of-a-kind.)

Amy said...

BTW, how did Allie do her first day? More importantly, how did you and Bertil do? Jason and I have a good cry on the couch every year after dropping the girls off at school ...

Alyse said...

she is such a doll! by the way, check out my last post. i nominated you as a kreativ blogger!